Island Fresh Poetry

Created on the most isolated island chain in the world and made with pure Hawaiian Soul. Copyright 2006 by Kahokule'a Haiku. All rights reserved.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Crusin With My Susan

She got a style, drive this island boy wild.
And a smile, damn I wish she had my child,
Profile, she more banging than bang.
When she walk, she can't help but shake that thang.
On our first date, brah I was gone'z.
Now my youngest daughter calling her moms.
A day without her is a day too long.
I never do right so this must be wrong.
Now check it. She got moves that trip all the pimps out.
But they only adding to her tip out.
Miss out, all those that wanna hate.
Cause if you ain't in love then you can't relate.
I took a gamble but I ain't in Reno,
On this fly little sassy Filipino.
She wanna stick around for the sequel.
We can elope,
in a church in Hilo.
On the D-low
is how we keep it.
Even Victoria couldn't keep this secret.

I'm just crusin, with my Susan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home